- We will never sell, trade, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information.
- We will take all steps and methods to protect your personal information, including name, address, email address and credit card information.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for deeforeman.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address).
This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We request information from you on our checkout form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date).
This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.